Tuesday 17 January 2012

WELCOME TO STUDIOBOOKERS



Welcome To StudioBookers

Hey Guys,
Welcome to StudioBookers new blog. My aim today is to introduce you to myself, to the company and to explain the purpose of this blog.
So Who Am I?
Luke
My names Luke Nyeke and I graduated from the University Of Chester with a degree in Commercial Music Production last summer. I am an avid music fan as my degree would suggest, running my own blog here as well as writing for a few others. I also play the the guitar and the piano (badly,) producing my own music as well as for others (including my band Fond Of Rudy.)
If I am not partaking in some form of music I can be found playing Football (or any other sport as a matter of fact.)
My role at StudioBookers as the resident blogger is to keep you guys up to date with the goings on at the company. As well as this I will providing you guys with insightful articles on many topics ranging from celebrity biographies to artists interviews.
What Is StudioBookers?
StudioBookers is a one stop shop for finding and booking recording studios and rehearsal spaces. It is a comparison site (much like Go Compare, Money Supermarket) that will allow you to compare Music Studios, Photography Studios and Rehearsal rooms all in one space. Basically StudioBookers will make your life easier.
What Can You Expect From This Blog?
This blog is in place to firstly provide you with all news relating toStudioBookers, but that is just the start. We will also provide insightful articles for musicians from; Help choosing a studio to Marketing yourself as a musician. As well as this we be interviewing independent artists and also providing the latest music news.
Thanks for reading this guys and keep checking back for updates.
Luke Nyeke

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin