Tuesday 7 February 2012

10 FOR TUESDAYS - DEEPAK SHUKLA PART TWO

What musicians are you listening to at the moment and who is your tip for future success?
I’m a big fan of Ed Sheeran and Jessie J at the moment. I really like what their introductions to the music scene in the UK has done for the industry. And their acoustic/edgy/raw and personable approach really appeals to up and coming musicians and the average consumer who can identify with their journey alot more.






What musicians are you listening to at the moment and who is your tip for future success?
I’m a big fan of Ed Sheeran and Jessie J at the moment. I really like what their introductions to the music scene in the UK has done for the industry. And their acoustic/edgy/raw and personable approach really appeals to up and coming musicians and the average consumer who can identify with their journey alot more.

Can you give us one tip for future success?
Work hard, and dare to be different everyday.

If you was stuck on a desert islands with one person, who would you choose and why?
Wow. What a question. Will Smith most likely. Perhaps an odd one - but I don’t think so.
Allow me to explain. Grammy award winning musician, actor (in Film and TV) as well as movie producer. He has excelled at the very top level in whatever field of entertainment he has put his hand to.
Genius! What a conversation that would be.

Where do you hope the company will be in five years time?
In New York, Berlin and hopefully Tokyo. (The other three biggest music markets in the world). That will take some doing, but I like to think big! :)

And on a more personal level, where do you hope you will be yourself in five years time?
You really asked direct questions don’t you! Happy is the place I hope to be in. With who and as to where I’m not really sure, but those are details which have yet to be filled in on the canvas that I am painting my life on.

You can find StudioBookers on;

Facebook

Twitter

and Studios who would like to sign up for the service can visit the website here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin